Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Collected Complaints via Internet

"Brokenhearted" Posted on 2/20/2010

PUPPY MILL
I went to Empire Puppies on a Friday with my husband and three young sons. We fell in love with a westie. She had a great personality and the kids loved her. We bought her home and everything was great. On Saturday she began to cough. She coughed Sunday night and was unable to sleep. On Monday morning she work up with mucus covering her nostrils. I called the vet that Empire Puppies reccommended. I bought her in to be checked. The vet told me that the bronchitis was the least of my worries and that our sweet little puppy had a heart murmor so severe it was one of the worst she had ever heard. Now both my 8 year old and I are hysterical crying. I went back to Empire puppies. They told me that the vet was incompetenat (the vet the reccommended) and that I should see another vet in the office the next day. My husband took the puppy to the vet the next day and vet #2 confirmed what the fist vet said. We had to return our puppy to Empire Puppies. They gave us a complete refund minus the test and medication we purchased for worms and the $200.00 we spend in puppy supplies. The worst part of this is not the money but the heartbreak that my family experienced. Not a day goes by that I do not think about what happened to our sweet little girl. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THE TERRIBLE PUPPY MILL PURCHASING ESTABLISHMENT. Oh when my husband went to return the dog he met a guy in there who told him his puppy died two days after he purchased it.

No comments:

Post a Comment